User not able to create booking page

Copper Contributor

I have a user in my organization who is not able to create a booking page. Every time they attempt to create page, they get the attached error message. They have tried different browsers and I have ensured we have Bookings enabled for our organization. I have seen a couple posts of people with this same issue, but with no solution. Just wondering if there is anything we can do to resolve this.

Roland_Aguinaga_0-1694622113852.png

5 Replies
I have the exact same message, I am able to use an existing booking page I have previously create and clone it and make modifications to it and use it successfully, but I have the same error message as you. The service is enabled in my O365 licence

@Roland_Aguinaga is this happening only with a specific user? And has the experience been consistent from the beginning? 

Can you please check if the user has a valid Bookings license and if they are not prevented by policy from creating new booking pages? 

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/bookings/turn-bookings-on-or-off?view=o365-worldwide...

If the issue persists, can you please raise a support ticket? Capturing a network trace and sharing it in the ticket will help identify the issue. 

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-web-pubsub/howto-troubleshoot-network-trace#collect-a-...

We are also facing this issue since last 2 weeks. As an admin, I can reproduce the same errors as my users. The licensed users for the bookings cannot create shared calendars in Booking. I have checked the bookings settings and I have also verified EXO powershell commands for the bookings configuration. The error message is as below;
"Ugh-oh, there was a problem while creating your booking page. We are sorry — but you could wait a few minutes and try again to see if it helps. If the issue persists, please reach out to your admin." Thank you for any input.

@SerdarMe 

I created a bookings page last week and now today I'm having the same issue as the users below. Has anyone had any luck resolving this issue?.

I am still waiting for Support to find the solution via a ticket. The last update was that they are working with engineering team to find the root cause.