Call queues missed calls history

Brass Contributor

Hello, is there a way to see call que calls history?

50 Replies

@DRplyco 

I too would love to see a log that would tell me who just called when I run for the phone and miss a call queue call.  

Just seems like a basic need.

This features was announced at Ignite 2020 but after more then 2 years it is not working as expected. I am wondering why...
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams-blog/what-s-new-in-microsoft-teams-microsoft-...

Maybe the feature comes now with the new teams
New Microsoft Teams – Microsoft Adoption

• Advanced calling features, such as call queues and reverse number lookup
I seriously hope so.
This is "being worked on" - so it's *not* yet in the preview version. In fact the preview (aka "new Teams") version is missing all of the call queue features as of now.
I would say we only need very basic call queue features but knowing who called is definitely on that list
I would call this a joke but it is in no way funny

@neuhausf 

The preview does not even have contacts, nor any working call queue functionality. 

I wonder what version they based this on, it looks like they started over from scratch entirely and left out all important functions. 
A joke indeed. 

@DRplyco

Hello,

We have exactly what you're looking for! Our solution offers a simple and effective method to display and evaluate missed Teams Call Queue calls. Additionally, our solution features a user-friendly 1-click callback button, allowing you to quickly and effortlessly reach out to your customers. You will also have access to all relevant information such as the caller's phone number, time, and date of the missed call.

If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

@matthias-cusolutions 

Hi Matthias,  we also missing internal Callhistory (Teams to Callqueue). Is your Tool also reporting this Calls? and how long is the delay? Best regards Marc

@guenti1974 

Hello Marc,

our solution only works with PSTN or direct calls and not with internal Teams telephony. The average delay is approximately 10-15 minutes. Best regards, Matthias

It seems that it will be available with the new Teams Queues App and Teams Premium
Use the Queues app for Microsoft Teams - Microsoft Support