Unable to log into Teams

Copper Contributor

I have been unable to log into Teams for the past week receiving the error in the screenshot when I attempt to use the desktop app. When I try to log in using the web app it gets caught in an endless log in loop before it eventually gives up. I can log in on the phone app though. I have been on with Teams Personal support and they have been unable to help and pointed me in this direction. Is anyone able to help?

2 Replies

Hi @ZacSimmons95 According to your description, your issue is more related to Teams product, which we do not support. For issues related to teams product, please reach out to the Product support channels for Microsoft Teams. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Hi, @Mamatha-MSFT. Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what to do as I am not part of a company so can't use that support option (it says I can't use a personal account it has to be a business or school account). I have already tried the other option of reaching out to the personal support page twice and they sent me to this forum. Are there any other options open to me?