SOLVED

Tasks in Project for the Web...

Brass Contributor

Hi team

In the PfW tasks, do you think it will be possible in the near future that in a project, for team A to see all their tasks and team B to see all their tasks, with team A not able to see team B's tasks and visa versa?

Many thanks 

James 

3 Replies
https://microsoftproject.uservoice.com/forums/914203-project-for-the-web/suggestions/38922199-two-wa...

Quite important feature!
Looking forward for a status update by Microsoft, please.
best response confirmed by James_Price (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@James_Price -- Since I do not work for Microsoft, I am only speculating.  But I suspect the functionality you seek will never be added to Project for the Web.  This is because the your functionality is not available in Project Online, which is a much bigger and more robust project management system from Microsoft.  If the feature is not in Project Online, I do not think it will be added to Project for the Web.  But again, I am only speculating, and I certainly could be wrong.  Hope this helps.

@Dale Howard Good point Dale.  Thanks

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by James_Price (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@James_Price -- Since I do not work for Microsoft, I am only speculating.  But I suspect the functionality you seek will never be added to Project for the Web.  This is because the your functionality is not available in Project Online, which is a much bigger and more robust project management system from Microsoft.  If the feature is not in Project Online, I do not think it will be added to Project for the Web.  But again, I am only speculating, and I certainly could be wrong.  Hope this helps.

View solution in original post