OneDrive not Syncing with Mac

Copper Contributor

For several months I've been using OneDrive on my Mac. This was set up for me when I started my job, the OneDrive app was downloaded to the Mac and I access a Shared company OneDrive via the Finder on the Mac. One day this set up stopped working, it logged me out of OneDrive and I can't get back into OneDrive via the app. When I try to log in via the app, it has me enter my email and pick the location. I pick the option to allow it access to where there was a previous OneDrive and it says there has been an error and to try again later.

When the issue originally occurred, I realized that two OneDrive apps had been downloaded to the Mac, I was able to delete one. However, I still have the shared folders in the Finder on the Mac they say "The application OneDrive could not be found." The shared folders are still there for me to click on, however, the folders/files haven't updated in the last several weeks. There is another option that says "Delete OneDrive-Shared Folder". When I click on this option, it pops up a screen that says, "Do you want to delete all the data for "OneDrive - Share Libraries - Company Name"? Before Proceeding, copy any items you want to keep". I DO NOT want all the company files to delete for everyone but I don't know how to fix OneDrive on my Mac.

Does anyone have suggestions for what the issue could be?

0 Replies