Sorry, something went wrong

Copper Contributor

Is there any way that someone at Microsoft can pull the data from my form?  It still works on the front end, and I have already created a new form to replace it, I really need the data that has been entered so far though?

Session id: ab0b573d-3718-4993-a2d7-13dcb5a0af78, Correlation id: 3ead44fc-482b-4165-a407-f2ca2f8ebf87

Any ideas???

4 Replies
According to the logs, the form appears to be a group form. However, the user's access was unauthorized since they are not a member of the group nor a co-author of the form. To retrieve the data, you can contact a member of the group for assistance.

@Dingkun Xie Thank you for the information.  I was the one that wrote the form so I am not sure who else may have access to update the information.  Let me ask around and see if someone else may have access to it.

Thank you

Hello DingKun Xie,
I've a similar issue with a Form.
Error message:

ID de session : 5f3a81c1-5a44-4e6d-9413-7b42a4eee336, ID de corrélation : 77acbe7a-4fd1-41f3-9fba-efb7dfd024d0

Any idea what could be the solution?

Cheers,

Same situation, according to our logs, the form is a group form, and the user's attempt to access it was unauthorized. They are neither a member of the group nor a co-author of the form. To retrieve the data, we recommend contacting a member of the group for assistance.