Microsoft Forms answers not loading in Excel online

Copper Contributor

Hi, I have this problem since yesterday:

On the answer page on Microsoft forms, the new answers are listed. When clicking on Open in Excel (online), it loads for a long time and then the 'Sorry something went wrong' page comes up with these details : ID de session : 9474f7fb-cde3-47d4-a215-8697d4c11d6e, ID de corrélation : 804be15c-dc45-436f-8b6b-93a4ae2d45a5

No one in my organisation can now open their answers from MS Forms in Excel.

Also, the new answers are not added automatically in the excel online document associated. It used to work and stoped working yesterday (I did not change anything or move the file).

I know the connection with the excel document is still on because when I am in the excel document and I click on modify the form, it goes to the right forms.

Do you know when this issue will be resolved and can I continue using the form while thise problem is on (meaning, the answers will eventually load in the excel)?.

2 Replies
The problem is now resolved, which took about 24h.
The answers entered during that period are not listed in the Excel document, so I added them manually.
Hope this helps.
During that period, a regression occurred in the SharePoint service, which caused a delay in syncing. Fortunately, the SharePoint team resolved the issue by rolling back the problematic change.