Multiples users

Copper Contributor

Hi, I have a question regards Microsoft Forms.

I need to create 100 forms (questioners) and I need help of my team to create them. It's possible to create forms by multiples users in the same time?

To be clear, I refer to the users that create forms, not the one who answer the questions.

I hope that I make my self clear.

Thank you

Best regards.

7 Replies

Hi @Bogdan_Marina_Sanador,

Microsoft Forms don't have a built-in feature for multiple users to collaborate on creating a single form simultaneously.

You can try these options:

1. Create a shared template. 
    Create a blank form with the basic structure and questions that you want, and then share it with your team members. They can then copy the template and create their own forms based on it.
    - You can create a new form in Microsoft Forms and set up the basic structure.
    - Share the Form: Use the "Share" feature in Microsoft Forms to share the form with your team members. You can provide them with editing access.
    - Team Members Create Their Forms: Each team member can access the shared form, make a copy of it, and then modify the copy to create their own version of the form. They can do this by clicking "File" > "Make a copy."

2. Use a third-party tool. There are a number of third-party tools that allow you to create and collaborate on forms with other users. Some popular options include JotForm, Typeform, and SurveyMonkey.
  3. Assign different sections of the form to different users. If you have a large form, you can divide it into different sections and assign each section to a different user. This will allow multiple users to work on the form at the same time, but they will need to coordinate with each other to make sure that the form is consistent and complete.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

Hi@LeonPavesic ,

I appreciate your fast reaction.

With regards: ''Microsoft Forms don't have a built-in feature for multiple users to collaborate on creating a single form simultaneously.''  I'm not thinking of multiples users creating a single form, but at different forms in the same time. It's working?

Thx

thanks for your update. Sorry, I misunderstood your question earlier.

The answer to your question is: Yes, multiple users can create different forms in Microsoft Forms at the same time.
There is no limit on the number of forms that can be created at the same time.

Each user can then create their form independently and save it to their own account. Once the form is saved, the user can share it with others, publish it to the web, or use it to collect data.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

@LeonPavesic 

All using one account (license)?

@Bogdan_Marina_Sanador 

If you want to collaborate with others to edit the same form, you can generate a collaboration link and send it to them. If you want to collaborate with others to create multiple forms in the same location, you can create a group and add them as members. This way, everyone in the group can create new forms under that particular group.

Yes, multiple users can create different forms in Microsoft Forms at the same time, using one account (license).

However, it is important to note that if multiple users are working on the same form at the same time, there is a risk of conflicts. To avoid this, it is best to assign different sections of the form to different users or even better you can create a collaboration link and send it to them.

Share a form or quiz to collaborate - Microsoft Support

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

@Bogdan_Marina_Sanador "Each user can then create their form independently and save it to their own account" as stated by @LeonPavesic is just about ok while they are building the form, but best practice is that the form should then be moved to a group form. That will help you with managing the forms and if one of the form creators gets hit by the number 12 bus from Dulwich or wins the lottery and leaves the company you can still edit it if you need to.

In my company ALL live forms are group forms and personal forms are only used for training examples and purely personal forms.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User.
Principal Consultant, SharePoint and Power Platform WSP UK (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)