LEARN EXCEL BASICS

Copper Contributor

I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO USE EXCEL.

HOW AND WHERE TO START?

7 Replies
I think it will be pretty easy if you try to search on youtube basic excel. At first, I am like you. Don't know how to use the excel. But now I'm in intermediate Excel user. So you cann just try from using a table and a simple formula like minus, plus, multiply and division.

Hope this works out for you. Good luck in learning.

@patrick21711 

See the tutorials on Excel Easy 

Thanks for the tips
Thank you for your help
before a month i was like you , if you just want to do for entertainment then go for youtube, or you want to do it seriously for future job pupose i recommend for free course in coursera , thing which are unimaginable can be solved , finding insights for particular business and its example test it will be crazy and just read everybody problem in this , to know that , that type of thing is even possible

@patrick21711 

The one suggestion I would add to those you've already gotten: think first of a task for which Excel could offer some handy assistance. Something you'd like to do using Excel. That way you're not learning it in a vacuum. For instance, a neat way to learn would be to

• create a checkbook balancing spreadsheet
  • create a budget and a way to track your expenses against that budget
  • or, more simply, forget the budget; just create a spreadsheet to track expenses

Sketch out on paper what information you'd need to do one of those tasks (or something else of your own devising; just make sure it's something you really care about).....then start using one of the many resources you've been given above to figure out how to use Excel to accomplish the task.