Windows 11 ON AMD A4-9125 R3 RADEON CPU 2.3GHZ -compatiblity fix working

Brass Contributor

! WINDOWS 11 PRO WORKING ON A NON SUPPORTED CPU

[ AMD A4-9125 R3 2.3GHZ CPU - RADEON ]

I attempted  to install windows 11 on my pc via the desktop it has the processor stated above and  it said it was not compatible and would not let me install it. and made me exit update utility for windows 11.

WORKING FIX  : This method worked for me

-install windows 11 22h2 iso onto a usb you will need to find a copy online

-create a bootable usb with anyburn free software found online.

be sure to back everything up as a full reinstall from bios is the only way and  you will lose your data.

-once you have created the bootable usb drive you can then proceed to install the os via usb boot method and follow the on screen prompts.

-windows should then install without issue after the final restart if the usb is still plugged in it will take you back to the start of the re install menu if it does unplug the usb and restart your pc

it will then  boot to windows 11

-follow the on screen prompts and setup your pc

-once you reach desktop install updates via windows update

-from that point you should be good to go.

Its common knowledge the amd a4-9125 r3 cpu is apparently not compatible with windows 11. 

using this method it is as seen below in my photos.

NOTE :ive tested the os over 48 hours without any crash no blue screen or anything

(i take no responsibility for lost / or damaged software / hardware try this at your own risk)

THE PROCESSOR IS ALSO A NON UPGRADEABLE PART THATS FIXED TO THE MOBO THIS IS YOUR EASIEST OPTION FOR A WINDOWS 11 UPDATE I CAN ONLY CONFIRM THIS FOR THIS SPECIFIC PROCESSOR. 

RECCOMEDATIONS

AFTER INSTALL WIPE ANY BLOATWARE

SET SYSTEM SETTING TO PEFORMANCE

TURN OFF ALL TRANSPARENCY EFFECTS

AND TURN OFF ALOW BACKGROUND APPS FOR OPTIMAL PEFORMANCE

DISABLE ONEDRIVE IF YOU DONT USE IT

RUN DISK CLEANUP THEN OPTIMIZE DRIVES AND RUN MAINTANENCE.

FINALLY OPEN CMD PROMPT AS ADMIN AND TYPE FOLLOWING COMMAND

SFC /SCANNOW AND PRESS ENTER.

[i hope this helps those who felt left in the stoneage by not being able to update]

KIND REGARDS JORDANproof windows works.jpgUntitled.jpg 

1 Reply
cpu spikes are possible have figured out
disable game mode
and ETD CONTROL CENTER when i end task it stops cpu usage by 40% or more if that becomes an issue for anyone doing this