Персонализация

Copper Contributor

Windows was good until Episode 7. I mean Windows 7. Everything was at hand, with one click you could find everything you needed. The next series is no longer convenient. Even the same search bar. If you can't find something, then you typed it into the search box and found everything, you need it, then I threw it on the desktop. And then what?! I don't understand anything at all, where is it!? Icon "this pc" where? 

I am a young guy, I do not delve much into the computer, the main thing is that you can scan to type, so that there are no viruses, nothing interferes with the work and so on. One word is "SIMPLICITY". We need "SIMPLICITY" of work. And I'm all resilient in Windows 7. Because in episode 7 there was this word "SIMPLICITY" Everything was easy to find even for old people. And if they had to work, they asked the young people to make everything easier, to simplify the work. 

Now, to understand the next series of Windows starting from 8, you need to read the full instructions. And that takes time. Or call someone to explain what works, where any

0 Replies