Aug 04 2020 05:09 PM
Aug 04 2020 05:09 PM
We recently got a 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz connections
Just few days ago, we are experiancing a slow internet in our windows devices
To clarify, we have slow download speed compared to other devices, such as iPhones/Mac
In my iPhone for example, i get +200MB/s download speed, where i get maximumly of 60MB/s in my windows laptop
I have been trying to solve this issue for the last 3 days
I figured out this slow speed is only associated with windows
3 laptops are experiancing that, which are windows
I have searched the internet and nothing solved it
this is really driving me crazy
My last move was to reset the pc, which I did
But, still! the issue still there
I will appreciate any help :(
Aug 05 2020 01:54 AM
@Kapil Arya Hi, thanks for your reply
I followed that and i found that there is a problem "The Diagonistics Policy Service is not running"
However, i opened services and located the that one, but i couldn't start it
It says "The diagonistic Policy Service service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs"
Aug 05 2020 05:42 AM
Try FIX 2 mentioned here and then re-try to start the Diagnostics policy service:
Hope this helps!
Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.
Aug 05 2020 06:51 PM
I did that, and i'm still getting:
"The diagonistic Policy Service service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs"
And the internet still slow on 5Ghz connection
Aug 06 2020 02:01 AM
Alright, try to perform Network Reset once:
1. Open Settings app, click Network & Internet > Status > Network reset link.
2. Now click on Reset button on next screen.
3. In confirmation prompt appearing next, click Yes.
Aug 06 2020 06:21 AMSolution
So, i was searching for the lastest update of my network adapter
I figured out the just recently i had it updated
So i installed the previous version
Then, i uninstalled the updater from device manager, and checked "Deleting this from the computer"
After restarting, the network is finally good, after 5 days of searching