No M365 Labs orderable - How shall we deliver training?

Brass Contributor

Hello,

our ALH Provider (skillable) just told us that all M365 ALHs are suspended and cannot be ordered anymore until the MS issue is resolved.

Can you please clarify:

* How we should deliver these trainings? (MS102,MD102,All PL*, All SC*, etc.)

* In which timeframe could we expect an alternative solution?

Doing only demos (thru the MCTs Dev tenants) for a 5 day course is so boring and not what customers expect of a high quality training.

They told me to reach out to my CSAM (I dont know what or who that is) and they refererred me to https://aka.ms/sh-wsupdate where we dont have any access.

That stuff is really so annoying. Hoping to get some answers tomorrow in the TSPCC.

Mario Fuchs

3 Replies

@DanDonohue may be able to help. 

As usual... thanks Mario for your post, I appreciate those a lot!

Hi @MarioFuchs ,

I hope you got a little more insight on the situation from the community call on Tuesday. This is a MSFT-wide issue, and our Labs team is doing everything they can to get to a resolution. From Microsoft, we are unable to provide you direction on whether holding or canceling your trainings is the right decision - that will be up to each individual partner. 

We are working on an updated document to address some of the questions we are receiving, and we will post that here in the forum. At this point, I do not have any definitive timeline for a resolution. While I understand that is not helpful, we want to make sure we continue to keep this community informed via this channel and others. 

Dan