SOLVED

Show multiple document libraries in a page

Brass Contributor

Hello,

I have multiple document libraries in a subsite and I'd like to show them in a page, with maybe a link to that page in the left menù panel; I'd like to have something like the page of "Content site" but with only the document libraries.

Is it possible? How to achieve this?

Regards

3 Replies
best response confirmed by MarcoMangianteIM (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@MarcoMangianteIM You can use Highlighted content web part to only show document libraries from your SharePoint site on a site page.

You will have to use the custom query like: 

ContentClass:"STS_List_DocumentLibrary"

Check my answers given on below threads which will help you to understand in details:

1. Is there any way in SharePoint to display only the document libraries of that particular site in the... 
  2. How to dynamically list document library titles onto a custom SharePoint page 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Hello @ganeshsanap
thank you for your support: I tried your suggestion and I like it, but finally I solved in another way: I have a list and inside that list I have a link to every document library: so, I formatted the column where there is the link like a button and so I have access in the list to every document library.

Thanks a lot for your support.

@MarcoMangianteIM Yes, you can manage the document library links using the SharePoint list as well

Only thing you have to consider is that you will probably have to manage the document library links in the list manually - if new document library is created in the site or if any document library is deleted from the SharePoint site.

Please consider giving a Like if my post helped you in any way.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by MarcoMangianteIM (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@MarcoMangianteIM You can use Highlighted content web part to only show document libraries from your SharePoint site on a site page.

You will have to use the custom query like: 

ContentClass:"STS_List_DocumentLibrary"

Check my answers given on below threads which will help you to understand in details:

1. Is there any way in SharePoint to display only the document libraries of that particular site in the... 
  2. How to dynamically list document library titles onto a custom SharePoint page 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post