List data not visible

Copper Contributor

Hello,

irshad313_0-1711696652028.png

My List has 424 rows of data which is visible when i log in as an admin, but when I log in with user account who has contibute access I cant see data from the list?

what must be the possible reason?

3 Replies

@irshad313 

Are you using "item" level permissions in this SharePoint list?

It can be:

1. Item level permissions from list settings --> Advanced settings OR
  2. Custom item level permissions based on automation like Power automate, etc.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap One column in my list is missing data, is this the reason for this? This column is mandatory one but somehow it is missing the data.

irshad313_0-1711952136174.png

@irshad313 

I think data is not entered for this column. Try editing the list item and see if any data is entered for this column for particular list items/rows. If not, add data to the column and save the list form.

This "missing" placeholder text will go away after adding data to the particular column.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.