Element name

Copper Contributor

I need help finding a way to do this element in SharePoint. What is the name of the element? Is editable? 



1 Reply
best response confirmed by JuanPovenzano (Copper Contributor)

@JuanPovenzano Is this a SharePoint out of the box web part or any custom solution? 


Do you see "Edit" option at the top right corner of page, you can use this option to edit the SharePoint page & check what is the name of web part added on page.


DocumentationCreate and use modern pages on a SharePoint site 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.