FIXED: Work Hours and Location: Icon does not show in Scheduling Assistant

MVP

Microsoft recently rolled out Work Hours and Location.  Users can identify their work schedule and location (office or remote). The location icons will appear on your calendar, profile, and Scheduling Assistant.

Platform availability:

Enabled: Outlook for the Web & New Outlook for Windows

Q4 2023: Classic Outlook for Windows

Issue: Several users indicated that the office or remote icon was not displayed when Scheduling Assistant was used. 

Fix: For New Outlook users, you must apply your settings in Outlook for the Web then the icons will appear properly.

Additional notes: I reported the bug to Microsoft. 

If you find this information helpful, please mark it as the best response. 

Teresa_Cyrus_0-1685744679668.png

/Teresa

#traccreations4e

1 Reply
Hi Teresa, thank you for this post. I have been waiting a long time for this to be installed on the Classic Outlook for Windows desktop application but as of today I am still waiting on it to be installed, though some of my colleagues can see it on their desktop application. I assume Microsoft should have completed rolling this out by now that its past Q4 for 2023? I have today run 365 updates, set up working hours/locations on Outlook on Web (which are feeding through to Teams), and have fully rebooted, but the icons are still not showing either at the top of each day in the calendar, nor in the Scheduling Assistant. Would you be able to offer me any further advice at all?