SOLVED

Show all tasks together

Copper Contributor

With the former task function in outlook it was possible to see all task together in one list and filter them, also they were in different folders and list. 

If I have different list or groups in to do, it's not possible to show them all together in an overview/list. 

Is there any possibility I don't know? 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by LemRoman (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @LemRoman,

you can view all your tasks in Microsoft To Do, even if they are spread across different lists or groups.

One way to do this is by enabling the "All" option in the Smart lists section of the To Do Settings. This will generate an "All" list consolidating tasks from all your lists:

1. Go to settings (gear symbol) > "To Do Settings" > Scroll down to "Smart lists"

2. Then enable "All"

In your To Do Lists view an "All" list will appear, with all tasks in it.

LeonPavesic_0-1701182274480.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by LemRoman (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @LemRoman,

you can view all your tasks in Microsoft To Do, even if they are spread across different lists or groups.

One way to do this is by enabling the "All" option in the Smart lists section of the To Do Settings. This will generate an "All" list consolidating tasks from all your lists:

1. Go to settings (gear symbol) > "To Do Settings" > Scroll down to "Smart lists"

2. Then enable "All"

In your To Do Lists view an "All" list will appear, with all tasks in it.

LeonPavesic_0-1701182274480.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

View solution in original post