SOLVED

Can’t save changes

Copper Contributor

Whenever I click “Save Changes” after creating/modifying a service, nothing happens. The window stays the same. Literally nothing happens. It appears as if the button is unresponsive. You can click it 20 times in a row…..nothing. 

It seems like Bookings is getting more and more clunky and unusable. For a software giant like MS, this is incredibly mediocre and inferior. 

4 Replies

Some of our users are experiencing similar issues when creating appointments. Click Save and nothing happens. @djmaston 

Can a Booking engineer respond to recent issues in Bookings? 

@djmaston I am having the same issue. I have found a "solution" on another thread below. However, it's so convoluted and fine for someone that's happy doing this. It appears to be a problem a lot of people are experiencing so should be something that Microsoft fix rather than having complex work arounds. 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/bookings-service-edits-wont-save/6ddf5679-c7a...

best response confirmed by djmaston (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I have found a simple solution. I was trying to do this via the Bookings website. I have just tried via the Teams App and the changes work. Hope this helps!

@RPA0891 Yep, that worked! Thank you so much!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by djmaston (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I have found a simple solution. I was trying to do this via the Bookings website. I have just tried via the Teams App and the changes work. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post