Add customer name to attendees list

Copper Contributor

Hello Microsoft Community,

I recently stumbled upon what I think is a fundamental feature that seems to be missing from the Microsoft Booking App, and I would like to make a feature request.

The scenario is pretty simple: When a booking is made, I would like the customer's name or email address to be visible in the attendees list. As of now, what is displayed are only the staff email and the booking email of the service.

This, in my opinion, is a very basic and essential feature that could significantly enhance the user experience.

Is there any workaround for this or plans to incorporate this feature in the near future? Any insights or suggestions from the community would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Kind regards, Yossi

5 Replies
@YossiV1200 thanks for the feedback. The confirmation email is sent to the staff and the customer separately, but content should have details of the customer. In addition, the staff will also get a meeting invite on their calendar, and if you have enabled the setting "Send a meeting invite to the customer, in addition to the email confirmation" the invite will include their name/email as well.

@davisjr 

Hey Davisjr.
The content of the invite does have the details, the staff are getting the invite, and appears on the meeting participants list. but not the customer. even though they get a meeting invite email.

Here's a screenshot of the participants list, I want to have to customer appear in it:

You can see 3 staff memebers, and the service. a total of 4. 

How can I add the customer to appear in this list?

Screenshot 2023-07-17 132313.png

@YossiV1200 can you try turning this on in the service settings and see if that helps? This will result in the customer getting a meeting invite in addition to the customer email. 

davisjr_0-1689593432711.png

@davisjr That still does not add the customer to the meeting.

@Jpol24 I have the same problem and can not find the solution. This is some basic stuff that should be available, like when creating a meeting in Outlook.