How can I escalate issues in Office 365?

Copper Contributor

I have had a support case running with 365 for a couple of weeks. They close the ticket over the New Zealand weekend because of time differences, I reopen it and then have to provide the same information again. My question is, how can I escalate poor service?

Cheers

Mark

131 Replies

hi, @Russell Read 

I have an issue with sharing Microsoft 365 subscription and have contacted Microsoft Support numerous times. Every time, I was promised a call back or email reply, but it never realized, even when I replied to the case email. I am very frustrated and disappointed by Microsoft Support.

I wonder if you can help me with my case numbers:

They are all the same problem, just that every time I followed up, I had to explain the problem again and thus a new case #. I suggest you to look into the last one: 1036819755

Also, what is the best way to escalate/follow up?

Thank you in advance.

-LSKW

@lskw_ol 

I can't directly help with this question. My guess is that you need help sharing a Microsoft 365 Family/Personal subscription. I don't have access to those tickets and don't work directly with the teams providing that support, therefore I can't access any further information.

I'll open an internal escalation and will provide them with the information you've shared here. I'd then expect somebody who can help to get in contact and follow-up with you.

-thanks, Russell.

Hi Russell,
Same question, looking to get my case #33412755 escalated. Unable to access Outlook Web settings at all, get empty dialog with loading spinner. I've provided a video, HAR file and log from browser. I keep getting gated responses like let us know if your still having the issue and the ticket stalls for another cycle. This should be a simple fix, is probably a authentication/authorization issue IMHO. I just don't feel like I'm getting a level 2 or better tech to look at it.

Thanks...

Charles

@Russell Read Can you help me too? We have been trying to migrate emails for three weeks now and it isn't working and I have been asking to escalate for a couple of weeks. I can't actually email you because my emails don't work! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Case #:33436724
help to supports, thanks
@Russell Read Sorry I am out of other options and trying to get [Case #:32842397] Sync issues with Sharepoint/OneDrive resolved. We have been trying to get this resolved for months. They are missing there appointments and refusing to escalate the issue. They keep having us uninstall and reinstall over and over and send them the logs. But they never do anything with them and ghost us. We call over and over again and then finally some one calls back and we have to start over.
Hi Russell:
I have an identical issue as @lskw_ol. I am in India.
Have been frantically trying to seek support for my Office 365 (now Microsoft 365). Several support cases for phone support have been opened. But not once I received the promised call back. Some of the recent case IDs are:
Case #:1051090918
Case #:1050955202
Case #:1051361022
I understand that you would not have access to these tickets. But could you please escalate this suitably so that I can get the support I desperately require.
Thanks,
Sugato
I cannot believe this! They have taken out all Phone support! MS keeps pushing their security products but cannot get any one to help in M365 breach!! Hacking attempt - Need to review all applications that have access to domain‎ (#‎35708670‎)

Open
Created by IT Admin 3/27/2023 at 05:42 PM Hacking attempt - Need to review all applications that have access to domain Service request opened Service request opened 3/27/2023, 5:42:55 PM A support agent is being assigned to your request. Notes 3/28/2023‎ ‎11:44 AM‎ What the hell is going on? A Security breach should be responded to immediately 3/28/2023‎ ‎03:39 PM Need to speak to a manager ASAP!!!!!

NO ONE ASSIGNED yet and I AM a MS partner!!!!

Hi Russell,

I've had a case with Microsoft for almost 2 months now and recently the support person has recently been taking a week to respond to me with any updates no matter how often I chase him for updates.

The last email I received was on the 24th of April and I have not heard anything back since then even emailing him every day asking for an update and including his Technical Lead in the emails.

I tried to log a new case for the same issue in the hope of a faster response time but the new case also didn't get any response for 6 full days.

To Microsoft, it may not seem like a big deal thus they are giving the case a low priority but to my customer, it's really affecting their business.

Any chance you can help light a fire under someone for me?

@Russell Read Kindly help us getting this ticket escalated as technical support engineer named Francis is unable to provide us the resolution, not even escalating and has stopped responding to our emails. Even if he responds that's almost once or twice in a month. We don't expect this kind of support service from Microsoft even when we are Partners with Microsoft. Here is the Case #:35589669 and its open since last 2 months.

@Russell ReadI know it is extremely poor form to post unrelated questions on someone else's thread, but...  Any way you can nudge a Microsoft 365 support ticket for me?  I submitted the ticket over 3 days ago and it is still stuck at "Service Request Opened".  Today I submitted an additional ticket asking for escalation, and that one is stuck in the same place.  Ticket numbers are ‎‎2401190040012385‎ and 2401220040009816‎.  Any help appreciated.