SOLVED

Graph Title

Copper Contributor

Good Morning Team. How do I add a chart title when it is missing? Why doesn't excel provide a complete border when this is selected?

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Peter930 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Peter930 

Click anywhere in the chart and you see some icons pop-up outside the right-hand top corner. Press the + sign and check the box 'Chart Title'

Riny_van_Eekelen_0-1703668927662.png

Alternatively, select 'Add Chart Element' in the Chart-Design ribbon and then Chart Title.

Riny_van_Eekelen_1-1703668957469.png

@Riny_van_Eekelen 

Hello Riny

Thank you lots for your assistance and understanding. I am impressed with your response and talent.

Microsoft can be a problem at times, and I appreciate a response from the team. When I try to outline the excel graph picture, excel never completed the lines. Is this a problem with the program, or with my computer?

I receive a message often, which reads "Not Responding." This message occurs with all programs. Is this a problem with my computer, or the programs? It really has me confused, because eventually it recovers. If I receive an option, I always close the program. This of course deletes unfinished work, but it always recovers.

Are you able to comment on this?

Kind Regards

Pete

@Peter930 

Glad we sorted the chart title issue. When I create a graph it always defaults with a title. Can't tell why that would not happen to you. Can't answer any of the other questions either with certainty. Could be your PC is old or has limited capacity (memory, processor speed etc.). I don't really know much about such matters. Perhaps someone else here can have a go at it. But then you should post as much as you can regarding your system and S/W specs. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Peter930 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Peter930 

Click anywhere in the chart and you see some icons pop-up outside the right-hand top corner. Press the + sign and check the box 'Chart Title'

Riny_van_Eekelen_0-1703668927662.png

Alternatively, select 'Add Chart Element' in the Chart-Design ribbon and then Chart Title.

Riny_van_Eekelen_1-1703668957469.png

View solution in original post