SOLVED

Analyze data

Copper Contributor

Hello, Is there anyone who can tell me when it will be available in Italian?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by polledri (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@polledri 

Microsoft Excel's "Analyze Data" feature, which includes functions like PivotTables, PivotCharts, and data analysis tools, is available in multiple languages, including Italian.

However, the language options for Excel and its features might depend on the version of Excel you are using and your operating system settings. To check if Italian language options are available for Excel on your Mac, you can follow these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Excel on your Mac.
  2. Go to the "Excel" menu in the top-left corner of the screen.
  3. Select "Preferences" from the dropdown menu.
  4. In the Preferences window, look for an option related to "Language" or "International."
  5. Check if Italian is listed as one of the available languages. If it is, you can select Italian to change the language of Excel's user interface, including the "Analyze Data" feature.

If Italian is not listed as an available language option, it's possible that it may not be supported in your version of Excel for Mac. In that case, you might need to use Excel in another language or explore alternative methods for data analysis.

Keep in mind that Microsoft periodically updates its software, so language options and features may change over time. The text was created with the help of AI.

My answers are voluntary and without guarantee!

Hope this will help you.

Was the answer useful? Mark as best response and like it!

This will help all forum participants.

@NikolinoDE 

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

My Excel is the latest version of Office 365 for Mac and it's in Italian. However, following your instructions, I couldn't find the option to select a language or change the default one. I did find the "analyze data" button but it doesn't seem to be active. I select a table of data, formatted as a table, but it doesn't work. Do you have any other suggestions for me?

Thanks.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by polledri (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@polledri 

Microsoft Excel's "Analyze Data" feature, which includes functions like PivotTables, PivotCharts, and data analysis tools, is available in multiple languages, including Italian.

However, the language options for Excel and its features might depend on the version of Excel you are using and your operating system settings. To check if Italian language options are available for Excel on your Mac, you can follow these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Excel on your Mac.
  2. Go to the "Excel" menu in the top-left corner of the screen.
  3. Select "Preferences" from the dropdown menu.
  4. In the Preferences window, look for an option related to "Language" or "International."
  5. Check if Italian is listed as one of the available languages. If it is, you can select Italian to change the language of Excel's user interface, including the "Analyze Data" feature.

If Italian is not listed as an available language option, it's possible that it may not be supported in your version of Excel for Mac. In that case, you might need to use Excel in another language or explore alternative methods for data analysis.

Keep in mind that Microsoft periodically updates its software, so language options and features may change over time. The text was created with the help of AI.

My answers are voluntary and without guarantee!

Hope this will help you.

Was the answer useful? Mark as best response and like it!

This will help all forum participants.

View solution in original post