WIndows 12 64 bit download

Brass Contributor

I am looking for the windows 12 64 bit iso insider preview for regular and for unsupported devices download? if you can assit me I would greatly appreciate it. the only one i cna find on the website is for Windows 11.

207 Replies
me too
Where do you see that? It's not out yet, maybe in a few months.

@ScottBeebe81 

Microsoft hasn't published that yet. But it will get published soon.

You're completely right!

@ScottBeebe81 Windows 12 doesn't exist. Thank you!

@ScottBeebe81 insider preview program i think

Nao concordo com os comentarios e so esperar a hora e ja tem data do windows 12 que sera em outubro obvio que para alguns terao o privilegio de conseguir antes somente para alguns devvera sair em agosto ou setembro lançamento para o publico em geral sera no dia 24 de outubro de 2024 espero que alguns fiquem satisfeitos OK
Hello,

So far the estimated release date is around next year. For this year there should be only big Feature update for Windows 11.
True, because Windows 12 does NOT exists at the moment and the latest version of Windows is Windows 11. In you see any download claim to be Windows 12, most likely it contains malware or it could be a form of fraud.

True, because Windows 12 does NOT exists at the moment and the latest version of Windows is Windows 11. In you see any download claim to be Windows 12, most likely it contains malware or it could be a form of fraud.I am looking for the windows 12 64 bit iso insider preview for regular and for unsupported devices download? if you can assit me I would greatly appreciate it. the only one i cna find on the website is for Windows 11

@ScottBeebe81 I am looking for the windows 12 64 bit iso insider preview for regular and for unsupported devices download? if you can assit me I would greatly appreciate it.

@khonesavanh_xt 

1st: there will be no Windows 12

2nd: only supported devices will work

@paulpchouThere can be Windows 12 it can be released for everyone after 2025 or a bit faster. And yes it will not be supported on all devices like you said. But it's not 100% that i will be out

@wurzberg1yahoode  There's NOT EXISTS windows 13 64 bits, only WINDOWS 13 128 bits, =)

better you Dowlond Windows 13 64 bit pro or Win14,because windwos 12 to old.

@ScottBeebe81 i was searching for windows 12 iso because a lot of people are trying to show a different windows operating systems wich systems are NOT windows 12 well i am using windows 10 pro.

Does Windows 12 exist?
no it dosent
lol win 11 pro