WIndows 12 64 bit download

Copper Contributor

I am looking for the windows 12 64 bit iso insider preview for regular and for unsupported devices download? if you can assit me I would greatly appreciate it. the only one i cna find on the website is for Windows 11.

189 Replies

@ScottBeebe81 

In the Insider Canary channel - I don't see anything resembling Windows12, ( again I warn you against downloading fake Windows12 ISO )

Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 26016 (Canary Channel) | Windows Insider Blog

Rumors say that it might release within this year! Stay tune for the official announcement.
This is just a rendition of what it could look like not the real thing.
I would like to know, why do you need Windows 12 so badly? :\

Haaha!  :cryingwithlaughter:

@A1 

Actually I heard that microsoft windows 12 will be released on july 2024 by doing some research

there is also one person who has a website called win12iso.com he is comepletely fake

@vmg21-2 

Not true. I doubt Microsoft has any plans for Windows 12. Windows 11 should be the OS for the time being. I could send a feedback on Twitter to ask Microsoft to not make Windows 12.

@paulpchou  

Yes, any suggestion to download now Windows12 =

Schadprogramm – Wikipedia

@Alabamatom1963You can't now, but it will be available in July 2024. The latest is Windows 11 (The AI OS).

I don't think so, because Microsoft only focuses on privacy.

@Sorena1205 

I don't understand your answer?

@Sorena1205 

Microsoft has no plans for a new OS. So, no Windows 12.

@

@Reza_Ameri 

Haw to download windows 12

you cant its not out yet if you read this discussion would see that nobody can **bleep**ing download windows 11
well no they are making windows 12 and they arnt only focusing on privacy
Whatever you hear about Windows 12 is just rumors and not official. Even if you find any download claiming to be Windows 12, either it is FAKE or it might be malwares. You may keep an eye on Windows blog and if there is any news about upcoming version of Windows, you will see announcement there, have a look at:
https://blogs.windows.com/