WIndows 12 64 bit download

Copper Contributor

I am looking for the windows 12 64 bit iso insider preview for regular and for unsupported devices download? if you can assit me I would greatly appreciate it. the only one i cna find on the website is for Windows 11.

176 Replies

@ScottBeebe81  

It looks like in a few years it will be downloadable, if you find it earlier it will rather be a scam!

Fix: Microsoft has not released, announced, or released an ISO file for Windows 12.

There is no new operating system -> today's date: March 10, 2024.

Re: Windows 12 doesn't exist yet - Microsoft Community Hub

True, because Windows 12 does NOT exists at the moment and the latest version of Windows is Windows 11. In you see any download claim to be Windows 12, most likely it contains malware or it could be a form of fraud.

@ScottBeebe81 You can't find it because Windows 12 doesn't exist. Sorry.

@ScottBeebe81

Hi,

The windows 12 is now on the Dev channel. If you want to test it on the beta channel, you have wait for some time till it's available.

@Ahnaf_2013  

23H2 - Windows11 - this is currently a release for Insider participants!

So your post is a lie!

There is no official update on Windows 12 from Microsoft yet.

@ScottBeebe81 Would you mind elaborate your issue in details, Are you seeing, any error message?

There is no windows 12.
There are several rumors and fake news about Windows 12. But as of today there is no official confirmation from Microsoft.
In case you want to get official response about upcoming version of Windows or anything related to Windows , keep an eye on:
https://blogs.windows.com/

@ScottBeebe81  my dear friend WINDOWS 12 DOES NOT EXIST!

@ScottBeebe81 Windows 12 will be released in 2024, at least and first for Insiders.

This is rumor meaning it could be true or false and is not official.
Like I mentioned earlier, please keep an eye on official resources like Windows blog to learn more about future of Windows.

this link it really want make me to click it but is somethings issue in iso, we need wait to available

Hello @ScottBeebe81.

There's not any Windows 12 ISO or Insider preview available yet.

We're still on Windows 11 Insider Preview.

Bye.

@ScottBeebe81 

Warning!

This is similar to a typical hacker attack scenario, first spreading false information and then tricking unsuspecting users into downloading fake software and infecting their computer.

Do you think so too?

@ScottBeebe81 

Spoiler

Hmmm........ I have Windows 11 23h2 which is almost a preview of Windows 12. Windows 12 doesn't exist, but its preview has been made: Introducting Windows 11 23h2—a preview based on Windows 12. 

Steps to download the preview of Windows 12 (Windows 11 23h2):

1. Open Settings

2. Go to update and security

3. Click check for updates

4. According to your luck, you will get the update.

@Harman666devildeath  

Because you don't provide the source of this information = it's SPAM

better you Dowlond  Windows 13 64 bit pro or Win14,because windwos 12 to old ;)@ScottBeebe81 

You are wrong there my friend, it's Windows 13 128 bit Pro@wurzberg1yahoode