WIndows 12 64 bit download

Copper Contributor

I am looking for the windows 12 64 bit iso insider preview for regular and for unsupported devices download? if you can assit me I would greatly appreciate it. the only one i cna find on the website is for Windows 11.

182 Replies
According to my information, Windows 12 will be available next year. The beta version will be released in the spring of 2024, and the production version will be available in the fall of 2024.

@claude_n1495 What information? I don't know how you got that false information. No Windows 12. No plans for Windows 12 from Microsoft.

@paulpchou 

The information was spread in the media. Microsoft is not commenting. Be cool. You will learn everything.

@ScottBeebe81 

THERE IS NO WINDOWS 12

this website is fake:

(i can't show: search for  windo11release  that is FAKE

insider preview date (predicted)

24th March, 2024

А может потому что у человека 2 полушария в голове ? И потому Виндовс7 по сей день лучший ? :) У меня всё работает просто отлично . У меня вообще 2 года назад ВиндовсХР был . Только не давно обновил его до Виндовс7 . Просто не могу нарадоваться. :)
Зачем узнавать ? Я знаю будущее- Я же Вещий ! Виндовс7 лучший . На этом и остановимся. :)
...A prophet who clings to the past? :) Microsoft needs to feed its ravenous shareholders. Windows 7 was an interesting project, but the world doesn't stop. Good luck. :)

this is because is not yet out@ScottBeebe81 

@ScottBeebe81 windows 12

Bro, so far not official announcement regarding Windows 12... The only latest version of Windows is Windows 11 unless you want to trying something new you can join Windows Insider Preview release.
Windows 13 isnt out. **bleep** bro are you from here or this galaxy?

@ScottBeebe81 

Hi,

you can't download Windows 12, because it doesn't exist.

You can access early preview versions of Windows on Insider channels.

It's highly possible that next version of Windows will be Windows 365, subscription based hybrid OS.

To all that said, Windows 12 does not exist.
https://youtu.be/aNnNBfcJzX4

@claynz I think there is some strange iso that looks suspiciously like what microsoft has said. I'm not sure, but you could try to find some.

But, microsoft hasnt released an official iso of win12 yet, how could there be win13?

@Reza_Ameri but it does just not release to public supposed to be release preview hopefully in March is what I've heard from back channels

it should be in March of 2024 for release preview according to back channels.
@A1 Hi A1 released Windows 12 now is 2024 now Thank You
@claude_n1495
Hi claude_n1495 available Windows 12 starting January 1, 2024 and removed Windows 11. Thank You. @SamsungGalaxyS7

@SamsungGalaxyS7 

Windows 11 is still here for good. No Windows 12. No plans for one.