controller adaption

Copper Contributor

hello all, I am trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc but the wire I normally use doesn't work anymore so I'm planning on connecting it wirelessly but I don't know what to buy so I was wondering if anyone has a trusted Bluetooth connector that I could buy (not from you personally) that isn't the 35 pound Xbox official one

3 Replies
Certainly! There are several Bluetooth adapters available in the market that you can use to connect your Xbox controller wirelessly to your PC. Here are a few options:

1. TP-Link UB400 Nano USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter: This is a compact and affordable Bluetooth adapter that supports Bluetooth 4.0. It's widely compatible with various devices, including Xbox controllers.

2. ASUS USB-BT400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter: Another popular option, this adapter from ASUS supports Bluetooth 4.0 and offers good compatibility with Xbox controllers. It's compact and easy to use.

3. Avantree DG40S USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter: This adapter offers Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and is known for its plug-and-play functionality. It's compatible with a wide range of devices, including Xbox controllers.

4. Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter: This small adapter provides Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and is suitable for connecting Xbox controllers wirelessly to your PC. It's known for its reliability and ease of use.

5. Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter: This adapter supports Bluetooth 4.0 and offers good compatibility with Xbox controllers. It's compact and reliable, making it a good choice for wireless connectivity.
I bought a Bluetooth Adapter 5.4 (EDR+BLE) and it works Fantastic! for both my Controller and my Phone Connection to Phone Link as well as my Bluetooth Earbuds on Win 11.