Windows volume very low at 100% and Radeon Software Adrenalin edition uninstall after Update.

Copper Contributor

Good afternoon. A few days ago I upgraded Windows and when I restarted my pc, my Radeon Adrenalin Software had been uninstalled, the sound volume of the computer is extremely low since then despite being at 100% (there is a crackling sound in the background). When I tried to install Radeon Adrenalin again, the system crashed with its blue screen, forcing me to repair and reset the computer from the BIOS with a backup. I tried everything, installing the Radeon software, updating, uninstalling and reinstalling all the sound drivers from the device manager, running Windows troubleshoot without getting solutions, installing another Windows Update... It's a problem that has me very worried and frustrated.
By the way, my computer is as follows: Windows Microsoft Home 10 64 bit / Gigabyte B450M DS3H / AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor, 3400 Mhz / Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro Optimized AMD DDR4 3200 16GB 2x8GB CL16 / Radeon RX580 Series /

2 Replies
Make sure report this issue using the Feedback Hub app.
Are you downloading the driver from the official website?
If you check for update in the Windows Update, are you seeing this driver being offered?
Hello! I'm happy to help. Go to https://www.amd.com/en/support and click on download Windows 10/11 Drivers. I hope this helps!