Is there any official windows Application for downloading Youtube videos by Microsoft?

Copper Contributor

Hello Community!

I am just wondering  if there is any official windows Application for downloading Youtube videos by Microsoft? For instance we have Tubemate for pc to download videos. So just wondering if there is any official App by Microsfot to download Youtube Video.?

Thanks

3 Replies

Nope. Youtube videos can be copyrighted or licensed context. Especially official music videos that are posted. I have never seen an official Youtube video downloader where you can download and keep the videos. Youtube has a watch later feature for some videos, which is like a temporary download (like renting a video) with a Youtube account, but that's it. There's no official or legal Youtube video downloader that allows you to download and keep Youtube videos. If you see apps online that can download Youtube videos they are third party apps downloading the videos illegally (not even downloading, but it's usually through a compressed fast re-recording of the video that then is given to you in download form).

No. There are NO official websites to download videos from YouTube. But you can easily download videos using free and paid software. There are a lot of similar sites you can find elementary if you Google it. I usually use this youtube download site because I need to download videos of excellent quality and I'm already used to using this site to download videos from Reddit and other social networks. If you need a recommendation, then I recommend it to you.

YouTube is one of the largest video sharing platforms where you'll find all sorts of videos ranging from funny clips and music videos to information and educational content. More than 5 billion videos  are watched on YouTube every single day and the platform is used by more than 1.3 billion users. I usually use this to download YouTube video site  because I need to download videos of excellent quality and I'm already used to using this site to download videos from Reddit and other social networks.