SOLVED

Configure A Teams App With Power Apps And SharePoint As Two Separate Tabs

Brass Contributor

I want to create a teams app , where on one tab i want to host sharepoint page and in another tab a powerapp. How can i do this

As we know that , we can not have multiple resources here

"webApplicationInfo": {
    "resource": "https://apps.powerapps.com",
    "id": "00010003-0000-0f1-ce00-000000000000"
  }

5 Replies

@damyou06 - As you mentioned we cannot enter multiple resources. I need to confirm internally if there's some way to do it or if it's not possible. I will get back to you with answers soon.
Thanks for understanding. 

Thanks, would be good to have this.
best response confirmed by damyou06 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@damyou06 - Hello,

I have checked internally and came to know that this is not possible, as of now `webApplicationInfo` accepts only single resource detail.

Thanks, 

Hunaid Hanfee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

@damyou06  - If you find response helpful please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

Marking the a response as Best response will increase its visibility and other community will also get benefits out of it.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by damyou06 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@damyou06 - Hello,

I have checked internally and came to know that this is not possible, as of now `webApplicationInfo` accepts only single resource detail.

Thanks, 

Hunaid Hanfee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

View solution in original post