SOLVED

callRecord question

Copper Contributor

Good morning team. Wish you are fine.

Before 2 years I developed a solution for an organization based on TEAMS API.

When the meeting ends, i receive the details of the meeting and I calculate the absences of each participant of the meeting.

The last months I receive meetings in different versions and with truncated sessions.

Is there a way to navigate on older documentation versions so I can find out when properties 'version' and 'sessions@odata.nextLink' were added in a call record response? (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/resources/callrecords-callrecord?view=graph-rest-1.0)

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by karap960 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@karap960 - Though there is no direct way to get to know about the change history, here is what you can do:
1.Navigate to the page and click on edit icon
Get callRecord - Microsoft Graph v1.0 | Microsoft Learn

Prasad_DasMSFT_0-1689665646026.png

2. Then you will land on the GitHub page of the md file of the particular doc. Now click on 'History'

Prasad_DasMSFT_1-1689665769950.png

3. And there you can see all the changes date wise.

Prasad_DasMSFT_2-1689665824179.png

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link.

Thank you very much. This was very helpful.

@karap960 - Glad to hear that it helped.
Kindly share your valuable feedback on feedback on your experience with our support team and Platform

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by karap960 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@karap960 - Though there is no direct way to get to know about the change history, here is what you can do:
1.Navigate to the page and click on edit icon
Get callRecord - Microsoft Graph v1.0 | Microsoft Learn

Prasad_DasMSFT_0-1689665646026.png

2. Then you will land on the GitHub page of the md file of the particular doc. Now click on 'History'

Prasad_DasMSFT_1-1689665769950.png

3. And there you can see all the changes date wise.

Prasad_DasMSFT_2-1689665824179.png

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link.

View solution in original post