Outbound DID Caller ID Manipulation

Brass Contributor

Now that its possible to assign a service number to an auto-attendant (for those who have been accepted to the preview of Cloud PBX Org Auto Attendant & Call Queues preview), it is possible to configure Cloud PBX so that all of my users outgoing calls present to the main service number as their caller ID, rather than their individually assigned phone numbers?

(The technical term for this is Caller ID Manipulation).  I know this is possible with a on-premise deployment of Skype for Business and Exchange, but I'm trying to do this all in the Cloud.

3 Replies

Is this what your looking for?

I've used it for setting users called ID to withheld, but it does talk about presenting a service number rather than the users DDI

https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Set-the-Caller-ID-for-a-user-c7323490-d9b7-421a-aa76-5bd485...

I tried everything in that link you provided. Yet, it is not setting my users outbound CID. The only command that works is the Anonymous CID one. Any idea what I might be missing?
Hi Niles, Geoffrey, Could you please open a support ticket through online portal so that one of our engineer will work with you on this, Thanks!