07-31-2019 07:47 AM
07-31-2019 08:48 AM
I think a SharePoint list would be fine. I've tried to explore with the SharePoint contacts app but had no success. I am just looking for ways to store contacts in SharePoint that came from Outlook. I'm not opposed to any solution.
07-31-2019 10:19 AM
On the top of my head, you could use Microsoft Access or PowerShell PnP to do this, but using Access is probably the most user-friendly way to do it.
1) Convert your CSV file to an Access database
* Open Access
* New (blank) database
* New Data Source (in the ribbon)
* Choose From File >> Text File
* Browse to your CSV file
* Select your preferences for the rest...
2) Modify the records in the Access database (i.e.: Remove columns you don't want)
3) Export to SharePoint List
The columns will be created/added for you in the SharePoint List
PS: You may need to remove the "Title" column from the Access database to avoid conflicts
07-31-2019 11:13 AM