SOLVED

SharePoint Online list view

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have a SharePoint list with bunch of different views. I have use a different list to add link for all the views and have use that on landing page where users can click on the view and that opens up the list for them, but what I want is for example Team A is able to see view for Team B but if they click on it it should say access denied or something and vise versa, but I am not sure if its possible or not.  

2 Replies

@jasminepatel90 No that wouldn't be possible.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User.
Principal Consultant, SharePoint and Power Platform WSP Global (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

best response confirmed by jasminepatel90 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@jasminepatel90 Currently there is No way to use target Audience in SharePoint Modern List view.

Check below links for more information and suggested workaround (may or may not work for you, but you can try once):

1. limit a user to see specific view of a SharePoint list 
  2. SharePoint Online list view for individual user groups 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by jasminepatel90 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@jasminepatel90 Currently there is No way to use target Audience in SharePoint Modern List view.

Check below links for more information and suggested workaround (may or may not work for you, but you can try once):

1. limit a user to see specific view of a SharePoint list 
  2. SharePoint Online list view for individual user groups 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post