Navigation Settings

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have few navigation options created in my sites from there user can directly redirected to specific lists, those options are visible from admin account but are not visible to users. I want those to be visible to users are well.

what am i missing here?

3 Replies

@irshad313 

1. Are you using SharePoint default site navigation?
  2. Are you using Audience targeting for site navigation links? If yes, you will have to add other users to respective targeted groups as "member".
  3. Share the screenshots if possible - where and how you configured the navigation links in site?

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap 

This is admin account screenshot

and this is users screenshots as seen there are very few navigation option are visible to user i checked site navigation there i found all navigations over there

@irshad313 

Make sure you have saved the navigation settings properly.

If this issue is one end user specific, ask user to try opening SharePoint site in Incognito browser window OR try clearing browser cache & cookies (for "All time") and re-login to SharePoint site. See if it works.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.