SOLVED

Project Online - Creating project site failed

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Am struggling to create Project Site associated with Project. 

Every time whenever new project gets created in environment, in manage queue I will find below failure message "The attempted operation is prohibited because it exceeds the list view threshold. "

Please have look at below screenshot for more information.

NishikantDabhade2023_0-1693835448822.png

Any help is appreciated, 

Thanks in Advance. 

8 Replies

Hello @NishikantDabhade2023 ,

Do you see this issue with the default "Project Site" template on the EPT? Or does it only happen on a specific custom site template? 

Paul

Hello @Paul Mather

Thank you for commenting on my issue.

I identify that whenever I create any project using any EPT, I will receive mentioned error in my Job queue. In past days I have created new EPT with new custom site template but that new template is not mapped with any other EPT.

At current stage, am receiving error for each project creation activity, so not sure what will be the cause.

Please revert as soon as possible if you required any additional information from me.

Will wait for your response.

Thank you.

Do you see this issue when using the out of the box default Project Site template Microsoft ship?

Paul

Hello @Paul Mather ,

Yes, am receiving same error message for default Project Site template too.

Thanks

If this repro's on the default out of the box Project Site template - your best option is to open a support ticket on your Microsoft 365 tenant so Microsoft can investigate.

Paul

Hello @Paul Mather,

Thanks for response,

Can you please share the exact POL support ticket URL ?

Thanks.

best response confirmed by Dale Howard (MVP)

Hi @Paul Mather,

Thanks for updates, we proceed accordingly.

Thanks

1 best response

Accepted Solutions