Jun 14 2023 10:58 PM
Jun 15 2023 06:01 AM
Jun 15 2023 01:32 PMSolution
@Joey_Cho - I've seen this with several of our users. This tends to happen if you open a project from the PWA in Project desktop and while it's open you lose your network connection, you forget to check the project in, etc. I'm sure there are other things that may cause this, but the fix is simple (usually).
Remove unwanted Login Profiles
1. Open MS Project
2. Click 'Options' at the bottom right hand corner
3. Click 'Cancel' on 'Project Options' dialog
4. On the menu bar select 'File, Info'
5. Click the 'Project Web App Accounts' button on the 'Info' page
6. Select the invalid/corrupted entries then click 'Remove'. Repeat as needed
I'd also suggest you delete your local MSP cache.