SOLVED

Blank Cell

Copper Contributor

Good Morning, 

I added resources into a project and when I saved it, the cell stayed blank as if the resources were never added. However, if you open up the task and go to the resources tab, the resources appear so they are there. I have deleted and re-added them. I have deleted the task line and readded it along with the resources but not sure why they will not show in the cell. I do have many other tasks in my plan without any blank cells. Hoping my project is not starting a pattern b/c of some type of corruption. Any help is appreciated. Thank You.

3 Replies

@sirsleep29,

What "cell" is showing blank (i.e. what view and what field)? A screen shot would be helpful.

John

best response confirmed by Dale_HowardMVP (MVP)
Solution
Hi John, I appreciate you getting back to me but it appears like it is now working correctly without me doing anything and I couldn't say why but I will take it.

@sirsleep29 

Sometimes when "magic" just happens, you just go with it. Thanks for the feedback.

John

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Dale_HowardMVP (MVP)
Solution
Hi John, I appreciate you getting back to me but it appears like it is now working correctly without me doing anything and I couldn't say why but I will take it.

View solution in original post