No permissions in outlook 365

Copper Contributor

Hello I'm new to the community.

My issue is: I have a subscription of office 365.  I have installed, uninstalled many times.  I've followed instructions from MS and other sources.  I cannot fix this.  I use office 365 as a home user and NOT connected to an exchange server.  My PC is running windows 11 pro and I am the only admin on this computer.  I normally set up out with my primary email jpjones55 at att dot net and use imap

Every time I try to setup outlook 365, the mail part sets up fine.  The primary calendar and primary contacts is the problem.  I have no permissions to do anything in the calendar.  I normally import from csv files for calendar and contacts.  I've always had to add a new calendar to get it to work, also the same with contacts.  I don't want to do that, I want to use the primary calendar and contacts.  I try to set the permissions, but on the permissions dialog box, the only tab available is General.  Plus Permissions are greyed out in the ribbon, so I have no way to set the permissions.

Can anyone tell me the correct fix for this before I even start outlook for the first time, again?

Thank you,

John Jones

0 Replies