Onedrive no access

Copper Contributor

sorry in advance for my bad english. i can log in to my account and use everything except my onedrive. I have tried to open but it does not work. In my Onedrive folder are very important and sensitive data (I am a wheelchair user). I just can not get ahead I have contacted my account provider and he could not help me as well as Microsoft support. I am on the verge of despair. My ID that is displayed under abonoments is as follows: 10032000F25BECDD (if that helps). I have no means of contacting the admin I am asking for help.

1 Reply

@AhmedEl-Soukie 

Welcome to Microsoft community, My name is Recep i'll be happy to help you today

Here are some steps you can try:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that your device is connected to the internet. You can try resetting your router or modem to see if that helps.

2. Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser cache can help resolve issues with OneDrive.

3. Try a different browser: If clearing your cache doesn't work, try accessing OneDrive using a different browser. This can help you determine if the issue is with your browser or with OneDrive itself.

4. Check your OneDrive storage: Make sure that you have enough storage space in your OneDrive account. If you've exceeded your storage limit, you may not be able to access your files. You can check your storage usage by logging into your OneDrive account and going to the Storage page.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved

If you like my response, please give it a Like :smile:

Appreciate your Kudos! Proud to contribute! :)