iframe Excel embed not showing proper range

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone,

I am in the midst of building my own website and am trying to implement a price calculator for customers. I succeeded in implementing it via the iframe code with the "<> embed" option from OneDrive, but when i went back to work on that webpage today i noticed the correct range (containing the table with the price calculator) was no longer in view, but instead it showed the upper left corner of the excel sheet, including headers. There is nothing i changed on that excel sheet at all, or the iframe code, or the webpage for that matter.  

When i select a predetermined range (set within the excel sheet) the checkbox for "hide row and columns headers" is greyed out but not checked, as you can see below:

FlipFlo490_0-1712241516726.png
When i manually input the cell range to match the price calculator table, the checkbox is greyed out but checked this time:

FlipFlo490_1-1712242984287.png

Unfortunately the result is the same whatever method i try; the iframe screen just starts in the upper left corner of the excel sheet with headers visible:

FlipFlo490_2-1712243526443.png

So to at least get the table on screen i've already moved it to column A and B, but i would very much like the headers to be gone (and the rest of the sheet is accessible as well to the keen looker right now). 

And i'll say it again: it DID work perfectly fine before, never had any problems with showing the correct position of the table and turning off the headers. And also, when i click the "view actual size" button in the top right of the OneDrive settings screen it shows the upper left corner of the excel sheet including headers, just as on my website, meaning the problem really seems to be within OneDrive/Excel itself, and not in my website or iframe implementation. 

Here's the code with some numbers and letters changed for privacy:

<iframe src="https://1drv.ms/x/c/93a96e37ce3312cb/IQPj_VRiGwbbYYguNHAZEWZZAbAuJ2YsQtOa4Scf5I-M83A" width="402" height="346" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

This has got me super frustrated as i've been working on this price sheet and price tool for many days, and was so incredibly relieved when it worked like a charm the first try, only to run into this super weird issue now ;(. So any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Floris

1 Reply

Anyone, please?