Mar 12 2023 11:36 AM
Mar 12 2023 01:19 PM - edited Mar 12 2023 01:21 PM
You can add additional folders to be backed up by OneDrive by following these steps:
1. Open the OneDrive app on your computer.
2. Click on the OneDrive icon in the system tray and select "Settings."
3. In the "Account" tab, click on "Choose folders."
4. Select the folders you want to add to OneDrive for backup.
5. Click "OK" to save your changes.
Once you've added the folders, OneDrive will automatically back them up to the cloud. Any changes you make to the files in these folders will be synced to OneDrive and to any other devices where you have OneDrive set up.
It's important to note that adding additional folders to OneDrive may increase the amount of storage space you use in OneDrive, which may require you to upgrade your storage plan.
Mar 12 2023 02:34 PM