SOLVED

Sharepoint list links to custom view not working on Teams tab with a sharepoint page

Brass Contributor

Hi, 

i am assuming this has to do with the release of Micosoft List which is onboing but i do home this wont stay for long. 

We have a Sharepoint List at the sharepoint from out team, this list is splitted in diferent views which filter the data to diferent members of that team. depending on their role. 

Daniel_Herrera_Germany_0-1599033780966.png

On the web, directly in sharepoint everything works as it should. if you select Fleet for example you will go directly to the Fleet custom view. 

if you select it on the Teams Tab, it renders with the Teams design ( for me Darkmode ) which is good :) like it , But all custom view Links default to All items 

Daniel_Herrera_Germany_1-1599033987068.png

Any idea anyone ? 

20 Replies
@Gaet_W's solution worked for me. (thank you!!)

Going to the View settings and selecting the view-specific URL found on that page under "Web address of this view", then creating a new tab in the Teams channel for a List, THEN inserting that URL manually in the Existing List selection page (rather than picking a list) allowed my preferred view to appear in that tab, in spite of having another tab showing the default view of that same list.

This also worked for adding a different view from the same list.

Make sure you're following the instructions exactly. Assuming you haven't already figured it out, given it's been months since your response.