Lost my courses and level progress on my learn profile

Copper Contributor

Does anyone know how I can contact Microsoft about my learn account?

I tried to log on using my work laptop and my profile has been reset back to 0.

I've lost all of my achievements and learning path progress.

I've had a look around for support but can't find anything that will help.

56 Replies

@Derek_Peterson @Mats Antonsson @KyloR85 @Julian Sharp

Spoiler

Hello all, if anyone can help me with tis issue it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hello @Derek_Patterson , I am having the same issue. My learn profile is no longer available. I have earned many achievements (Trophies, badges... etc) as part of my skills. I think when I last looked, I had approx 38 badges and approx 8 trophies. Do we have a status on this yet. Thank you in advance. Please let me know if you have any questions. My learn username is
email address removed for privacy reasons . I have reached out to many channels over the last few weeks without any luck. Please help me. Thank you. Mike
Hello, will anyone be able to help me resolve this issue, please. Thank you
Based on the response given in this thread, Microsoft's current position seems to be that, at least some of, our profiles were deleted due to a GDPR request and that they are irrecoverable. Your case may be different.

If anyone with this issue is covered by GDPR or similar registration (UK GDPR for me). I can only suggest that you make a complaint to the relevant Microsoft DPO. For UK and EU residents, this is:
EU Data Protection Officer 
One Microsoft Place  
South County Business Park  
Leopardstown 
Dublin, 18 Ireland 
Email: email address removed for privacy reasons 
Telephone: +353 1 7063117
Thank you for the reply Richard. I definitely did not submit a GDPR request. I have worked way too hard for these achievements. Also, I am a US citizen, accessing Microsoft Learn from my US internet and have always lived in the US. No internation travels. I have reached on to several Microsoft channels and resources and truly shocked that I can't get a response. I am grateful for your response! I have seen that there is quite a large number of posts around this and the responses are similar. Do you have a contact or someone that you can also include in this conversation to assist. I am dependent on my Microsoft learn profile as it also reflects my skills in my career profile. Thank you so very much for any additional assistance. Greatly appreciated.
Did you ever link/add a work account?
That is a good question. No , I did not. I only show the achievements in linkedin but I have not linked or added a work acct
Please let me know if you need any additional information from me or have any question to resolve this issue. Thank you so very much. Mike
@Derek_Peterson @Mats Antonsson @KyloR85 @Julian Sharp
Hello all. Please let me know if you have any question or need any additional information from me to help resolve this issue. Thank you in advance : Mike
@Derek_Peterson @Mats Antonsson @KyloR85 @Julian Sharp

Hello all, if anyone can help me with tis issue it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

@KyloR85 

I am having the same issue, this is so frustrating.

My two emails associated with my account are email address removed for privacy reasons, and email address removed for privacy reasons.

@mckinnm2000 @Derek_Peterson @Mats Antonsson @KyloR85 @Julian Sharp

Hello Microsoft Team. Can someone please help me resolve this issue. I need to be able to see my accomplished badges and trophies on my profile. Please help me. Thank you.

Same issue here!
@Derek_Peterson
I too have lost my learning progress on MS Learn and my MS Certs, all wiped. Please can you help?

@KyloR85 

Good morning, nice to meet you.

I have got the same problem, I have lost everything from my learning path progress.

Did you manage to get everything back and how did you manage to do it?

In advance, thank you very much for your help

Steeve

@SteeveEkouekouevi 

No sir Steve. I have not gotten my issue resolved yet. This has become a top frustration for me as I also use these badges and trophies to share with my team for achievements. Now it looks like I have not accomplished any skills for the year. I am not sure where to go or who to contact at this point. I am still looking for a resolve. Mike