LogMeIn deployment does not work

Iron Contributor

I am trying to install LogMeIn on our Autopilot devices. I have converted the MSI package to Intune and I have added all the settings correctly, but I am not able to see it download in my Autopiloted device and does not install?

I was successful with Zoom and Horizon View client but not with LogMein which is an MSI package.

The others were EXE.

Thanks in advance 

4 Replies
How does your installation script look, what files do you have in your package? What does happen/doesn't happen? Questions :)

@Harm_Veenstra Harm thanks for the follow up. I got it fixed. I recreated the package in Intune and made sure that the detection rule is set and uninstall registry key is all set properly. This helped me and after sometime it automatically downloaded into my machine and installed it.

The only problem is we do not want the full LogmeIn with client, I just need the agent as the users should have just the agent, so helpdesk can actually remote into their OOBE devices and setup something or configure something.

Did a quick search, you have to download a version of the installer using the admin console? Are you using the commercial version? If yes, perhaps ask for support?
Did you manage to fix it?