Forms theme Image size

Brass Contributor

Any idea what size works best if trying to use an uploaded image for a theme in forms? I have tried various sizes and they all look pretty bad. I wish there was a way to move the image to what part I wanted to show as well.

37 Replies

@Bareng I inserted an image with 2000 px 500px. It also looks very good.

@Bareng, i think it works only with Forms Pro is it? coz i could still not see the icon you described

@Claudia_de_Abreu awesome :hearteyes:

It could be

I wasn't able to see the icons referenced either when I inserted an image at the very top.  Once I inserted a Section, then I could insert the image for that section and it then gave me the options.  The top part leave blank. @siewyee 

This is great!  Thank you so much for sharing.  It's something that has frustrated me for a bit!

@Bareng I didn't find this option. So that can change the header image. That just allows me to insert the logo. Could help me?

@MelitaC  Yes that is the way to go about it :smile:

you can call me on Teams and I will demonstrate.
madubcb@unisa.ac.za
Thanks a lot, @Bareng I have just gone through your previous conversation and got the option under sections. That's working now.

Lovely!!
awesome.
All the best.

@MelitaC Thanks that's really helpfu.  I see it now!  But the text Section is showingin the form, anyway to remove the text?

Thanks in advance

Hi @Bareng 

Could you please let me know how to remove the untitled form from the header? I have added the title in the images which I have uploaded in the section. But to the candidate, it's showing as untitled and required with a strict mark and the line "Hi (student name), when you submit this form, the owner will be able to see your name and email address." See the attached image.

Please help me to remove all these points from the form. 
Pooja_Chauhan_0-1622797695598.png

@Bareng I tried to keep the header title empty butnow it says Untitled Forms and this text cannot be deleted :(

@suhaime You will need to create a new form and enter the title of the form. You can't leave that empty as that is what Forms uses to determin the title of the form and lots of backend stuff.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Type a dot
:)

Any chance that Microsoft will be fixing the issue with the header image sizing?

@Natalie Swallow I believe I found a solution! Use the teams background generator in canva. Start with a blank page and you can upload any image you want. Download the page and upload it to your form. It worked for me and gave a clean solution without a pixelated image. 

@Znoel  - great idea!