SOLVED

Forms keeps jumping to the top

Brass Contributor

Hello!

I created a 20 question form with some basic branching.  But everytime branching is triggered, the form jumps to the top, and the user needs to scroll all the way back to where they were.  This is a HUGE UX concern, and might mean I dont use this tool at all.  

Is it s bug?

Thanks in advance.

Scott

33 Replies
My form we have been using for over a year now has just started doing this today. Is there a Fix for this? Thanks.
this has started happening to my form today. it had not been experiencing this issue before and we have been using it for over a year now. is there a fix for this issue? thanks.

This is happening to me too, very frustrating for me trying to test my own form let alone release to hundreds of users.

Please can someone fix MS forms from always jumping straight back to the top of the screen - it never used to do it

We have the same problem.
Hi I am still getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?
Same problem here. VERY annoying

@nerakanda 

This is also happening to me, any ETA on a fix?

Im having same issues which is really annoying! Hopefully fix can be provided ASAP!

We are also getting this issue recently. Please let us know when there is a fix. Really annoying for our team.

I am getting this issue as well, Im hoping that someone from MS team see this, and get this fixed ASAP..

same problem. recognized it today only. very annoying and bad ux.

Me too. Driving me crazy. I can't finish the form.

I'm having the same problem, specifically when trying to add statements to a Likert question. I go into edit mode and it jumps to the top, so the 'Add statement' option is off the bottom of the screen. If I scroll down, it kicks me out of edit mode. Same thing happens in both Chrome and Edge. So frustrating. The only way round it I've found is to massively zoom out in the browser so that more fits on the page, but then it becomes really difficult to edit the text because it is so small.