SOLVED

Form now wont open showing Sorry, Something went wrong

Copper Contributor

Working on a new form and now the form won't open and displays this.FormIssue.PNG

117 Replies

how did you fix it@Abe Ge 

i have the same issue what i can do ??

groupe-atlanticcom_0-1588060078543.png 

groupe-atlanticcom_1-1588060128641.png

Hello! I did this exact thing (inserted and deleted quickly the Likert) and now my form is showing up with the error. Can you repair it for me?

I encountered similar problem on forms today image.png@Frank Yan 

Hi @Etuk_Emmanuel 

I eventually realised that my form had expired. ie I had set an end date to accepting responses on the form under the settings and forgot to remove or extend this.

Perhaps, check to see if you have the same.

thanks.

I am having a problem with my Microsoft test form. It won't open and error message states that the form is currently not accepting responses. I adjusted the setting already.@Mathew Ketterer 

Joherm_0-1599886740873.png

@Mathew Ketterer 

hi there,

a few days ago i created a questionnaire using forms for my team. my team can still access and answer the questions but in my account i cannot see their responses. when i click on the form it says 'something went wrong' 

can you please advise as its really urgent and i have to finalise inteviews on the basis of that questionnaire.

thanks

Mustafa

@Frank Yan 

hi frank yan, I am having the same problem as everyone, i cannot open a link sent from my college which redirects me on microsoft forms. Could you please help as soon as possible, thanks.

Rofix_02_0-1612905016110.png

@Rofix_02 I am having the same issue. This is for my dissertation so very very important and I am very stressed and worried. Can anyone please help?error.PNG

Good afternoon @Frank Yan 

I created a Microsoft form and now I can't access it to gather the data reported. 

SoemiGarcia_0-1620839505905.png

I created a form recently and it wont open now. When I open it with my account there is an error showing up as seen in screenshot below.

988DEC58-0EDA-481B-B49A-D36536598681.jpeg

It is still possible for me to open and look at the answers on Analysis page, since I have copied its link to be on the safe side, but I can only see some of the results on it ( Only in graphs on some of the questions)

Could you please help recover the page? 

@Frank Yan 

Hi!
I have a similar issue - I can login to Microsoft Forms, but I can not access my existing forms or create new ones. I keep getting the message that "my account is not enabled for Microsoft Forms".
Until last wek everything worked fine and I was able to get the form report, but since yesterday I keep getting this message.

Can you please help/advise?

Forms 1.jpgForms 2.JPG

Hi, Could someone help me with similar issue I have with MS form?

I have issues with a microsoft form which I'm using at my work to collect responses from my colleagues across the company I work in.

Few users reported they cannot open the link I shared with them. It gives them error - Something went wrong. Please see screenshot and error ID: 2f5478d9-10cc-4ca0-938e-d551ed588ff1, Correlation id: 6604f29f-5a8c-4c76-b502-22c976f1d97a

I hope you can help. Please let me know if you need anything else from me. Thank you.

My CEO is having the same issue.  Please can you help to repair it?  She spent 1 hour to build the form.

Here is her form ID

Session id: 6be12b60-e48e-446e-a973-174bdbde0d69, Correlation id: 678bb6a0-68f6-4377-8bf8-b23ed8e57ee4

Thank you very much for your support

hi Mathew,
Please can you help to repair my form too.
Here is the Session id: 6be12b60-e48e-446e-a973-174bdbde0d69, Correlation id: 678bb6a0-68f6-4377-8bf8-b23ed8e57ee4
Thank you very much.

@Mathew Ketterer 

The form is very important and it cannot be opened all of a sudden since yesterday. It says 'sorry something went wrong, this form doesn't exist' please help me with this as this is urgent.

IMG_20230111_154839.jpg

@Frank Yan 

I have a similar issue

Gavinpottsgwent2020_0-1698326540608.png

@Gavinpottsgwent2020 

There seems to be an issue with accessing permissions on your SharePoint site when attempting to create a form from Excel. You may need to contact your IT department to check the permissions on SharePoint. In the meantime, you can visit the Forms portal at https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPageV2.aspx. From there, you should be free to create the form you need.