Creation of folders within Forms

Brass Contributor

Hello, I know this has already been asked, but there has been no answer to satisfy everyone's need. It is very important that you allow users to create folders within forms to organize their Forms dashboard. The whole point of Office 365 and OneDrive is organization and Forms does not live up to this. Whether in business, or education, it is extremely important to be able to organize our documents, or in this case, Forms, so that we can easily find them. The search feature is good, but I, and most other Forms users, have so many forms that we don't always recall the name of the specific form that we need to either resend, or duplicate to share with another person, or institution. I work with 12 campuses and send survey forms on every training that I give. I am able to copy the same survey form, but I have to keep the results separate. If I could create a campus folder and inside a Survey folder, quiz folder, etc... this would make my life and others easier.

42 Replies
Exactly - great to use collections if nobody else in my organization needs access to the form. So frustrating. Why can't a collections for group forms be developed?

@Wendy_Peverett Microsoft have said that collections for group forms will be delivered eventually, but there's no indication of time-frame or how actively they are working on it.

@RobElliott Yeah, but by the time they realize that a group collection could make working in Forms so much easier for so many, it may be too late. My organization is pressuring me to give up on Microsoft Forms and go back to Google Forms, which is a step backwards. Either that or Gravity Forms, which will complicate things even more.